The contest is a video contest show that attempts to test and assess the contestants’ broad knowledge in sports, science, geography, current events, and other topics.
Table of Contents
About Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz:
The Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz is a new competition that the company is hosting for its app users. It’s a video contest that’s part of a Flipkart video segment that includes several other contests.
It intends to provide super coins, gifts, cash awards, and other incentives to its app users and consumers.
As in previous contests where questions were asked, and likewise, here in the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz, nothing is new, you will be asked six questions regarding general knowledge, which you must answer in sixty seconds. This is all to test your general knowledge. Shardul Pandit hosts the competition show.
The video duration is long in previous Flipkart contests, ranging from a minimum of 5 minutes to a maximum of 20 minutes, however this time the time period for the provided contest is substantially shorter.
During the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz, you will be asked six questions, and you will have only 10 seconds to answer each question from the options provided.
As a result, you will only have 6o seconds to complete the round. The contest’s distinguishing feature is the little amount of time it takes to complete each round.
The e-commerce site held contests and awarded prizes to the contest winners. Super coins are the most common type of reward.
Super coins are basically currency, a digital currency that can be used and spent on the specified e-commerce platform, which is why they are being offered as a reward.
Five super coins equal one rupee, therefore if you earn 500 super coins, the e-commerce company will give you Rs 100.
Flipkart just wants consumers and users to view videos connected to the contest i.e Flipkart Quiz or any other contest running on the site.
Customers and players will receive incentives for viewing, and those incentives (super coins) will be spent on the company’s own platform.
Simply stated, Flipkart wanted to keep people on its platform to watch videos, generate traffic on its site, and use the different services that are available and offered, so the e-commerce platform paid customers in the form of super coins, a digital currency that is used on the platform.
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz: Prize
The Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz offers a wide range of rewards. Mivi Bluetooth speaker to the top winner, gift vouchers of Rs 1000 to its next 20 winners, gift vouchers of Rs 50 to the next 500 winners, and gift vouchers of Rs 1000 to the following 1000 winners are some of the most recent rewards given out.
15 super coins will be granted to the first 2000 champions, 10 super coins to the second 2000 champions, and 5 and 1 super coins to the remaining champions, all of which can be used and spent on the platform.
- Install the Flipkart mobile app from the Google Play Store or the App Store, as this is an app contest and the desktop version is not available.
- Sign in to your account; if you don’t have one yet, create one right away.
- Now that you’re on the main page, look for the video section at the bottom of the page. Simply tap on it.
- The option “Sirf Ek Minute” will now appear on the screen. To enter the contest, try clicking on it.
- On the page, there are two possibilities next to it: “Many rewards” and “Play”.
- Simply press “play” to begin the competition i.e Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz.
- View the videos on your computer screen.
- You will be asked questions about the clip, and you must correctly answer them.
- You just have 60 seconds to answer all of these questions.
- After the contest has ended and the show has ended, you will get an option to “see my performance,” which you must tap to access the awards.
- Now that everything has been completed, go ahead and receive the benefits you’ve earned.
Terms & Conditions:
- To win the Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz and receive prizes, you must properly answer all of the questions.
- The victors may receive super coins, goods, or a gift voucher as an award.
- The competition is only open to Indian citizens.
- Individuals taking part in the contest must be at least 18 years old and have a legal and active account on the platform.
- On the specified e-commerce platform, the participants’ contact information must be confirmed.
- For any kind of marketing and promotional matters, the platform will approach champions on its own.
- Employees of the company and their relatives or families are not allowed to be involved in the contest.
- By registering and participating, you agree to all of the platform’s terms and regulations, and you grant the firm permission to use the personal data you submitted.
For reviews and answers to quizzes About Amazon and Flipkart, do bookmark our site Quiz Official.