This new contest is now live on Funzone, and the purpose of creating it is to promote Bollywood and to teach people everything they need to know about the Indian film industry through the questions that were posed during the event.
About Amazon The Bollywood Beginner Quiz:
Amazon Bollywood beginner quiz is a new contest that the company created for its app users to entertain them while also promoting one of the company’s many products, festivals, and services.
The contest is being held to determine people’s interest in Bollywood and determine how much they know about it.
If you win the Amazon Bollywood Beginner Quiz, you will receive a cash prize of Rs 5000. This sum is well worth earning by playing at your doorstep while also having fun and learning about the Indian film industry.
To be eligible for this cash reward, you must correctly answer the questions to be entered into the fortunate draw that will determine the contest winners.
If you know a lot about Bollywood, you can simply answer the questions; nevertheless, people who don’t know anything about the film industry will find it challenging.
The Amazon The Bollywood Beginner Quiz is expected to begin on August 29th, 2021, and run through September 6th, 2021. Only one competitor will be named champion on September 7th, 2021, and will receive their cash prize on September 15th, 2021, or earlier.
Visit this page to learn more about other contests, Amazon Women Empowerment Quiz and, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
How to Play:
- Since this is an app contest rather than a website contest, you can only enter through the app.
- Go to the app store or Google Play store and download the app if you don’t already have it on your phone.
- If you don’t already have an account, create one with your Gmail ID and password; if you have, log in to it.
- Your account has been created; on your home page, there is a search box; use it to look up Funzone.
- A large number of results are displayed on the screen after the search; choose the most appropriate one, which may be the top result.
- Continue searching for the Amazon the Bollywood Beginner Quiz Banner by looking up and down.
- Select the play option on the contest’s page.
- You’re nearly finished; you’ve arrived at the contest page. You will be asked a series of questions on the screen, and you must correctly answer all of them to be entered into the lucky draw; otherwise, you will not be.
- Lastly, you will be notified of your lucky draw involvement.
Terms and Conditions:
- After the Amazon The Bollywood Beginner Quiz period has ended, a fortunate draw will be held.
- All those who answered all of the questions correctly will be included in the lucky draw.
- The victorious champions will be notified via text message or email.
- You must first verify your phone number with the company to receive your reward.
- The company has the right to change its policies and end the contest at any time.
- By participating, you agree to the company’s use of the information you provided.
- Personal data includes any type of information about you, such as your name, photograph, or voice.
The Amazon The Bollywood Beginner Quiz is only open to Indian residents aged 18 and up. Winners will be required to provide valid authentic proof of identities, such as a PAN card, voter ID, driver’s license, Indian passport, and other documents related to these, after winning the competition.
The Contest is not open to Amazon employees, their wives, household members, family members, grandparents, brother and sister, kids, and grandchildren, as well as company peers, advisors, and advertising firms.
The contestant must choose India as their current state of nationality and have an Indian billing address in their account settings.