The company’s goal in creating this contest is to raise awareness of its new and exciting mobile payment service, as well as to inform people about the benefits of using the service, showcase its features, and other payment benefits that the service offers to clients.
About Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz
The Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz is another contest the firm has developed as part of its pay-related contests, and it’s available in the Funzone section of the Amazon official app for users to participate in.
The contest’s main goal is to promote and publicize the new service they’re offering, which is the Amazon Pay mobile payment service.
The company also wanted to let people know that they can now Pay their Electricity Bills online from the comfort of their own homes. You can participate and earn prizes because the champions will be chosen at random.
You may be surprised to learn that in the Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz, a total of 1000 people will be chosen as champions by a fortunate draw.
All of them will receive Rs 55 in cash or a discount if they pay their power bills using the digital payment option provided on the company’s website.
How to play:
- To join and play the Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz, you must have the Amazon quiz official software installed on your android device or iPhone, as it is an app-only promotion. If you don’t already have the app on your phone, head to the Google play store or the app store and download it right now.
- When you’ve got the app, the next step is to log into your account using your username and password. If you haven’t done so already, use your Gmail ID and password to create an account.
- Now that you’ve created an account, all you need to do is go to your home page, where you’ll observe a search bar at the top. In the search bar, type Funzone.
- As a consequence of your search, a huge number of responses will appear on the screen, and you must go for the most accurate and relevant option.
- Now you must scroll up and down the screen to locate the contest. i.e. Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz.
- Once you enter the contest, you’ll notice a play now icon and a poster. You can start your game by pressing any of these buttons.
- You are on the game page; you will see some questions on the screen; you must correctly answer all of them throughout order to be placed further into the lucky draw; else, you will be disqualified from the random draw.
- Every victor of the competition will be determined by a lucky draw held at the end of the competition.
- Finally, a message will appear on the screen informing you whether or not you qualified for the lucky draw.
- If you win the contest, you will receive an email or a text message from the firm informing you of your win.
Users must have the app installed on their smartphone to participate in the Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz and earn incredible prizes. In fact, to be eligible for the contest, you must be at least 18 years old. Only Indian citizens are allowed to participate.
If you won the contest, you should be required to show authentic and legitimate proof of identity to verify your age and nationality to claim your prize; otherwise, you will not be able to claim it.
If you work for the company, you are not eligible to participate in the Amazon Pay Electricity Quiz, and neither are your family members or relatives. Additionally, in the account details, you should specify India as your present residence.