Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz is the most recent contest that the e-commerce platform has organized, and it is now available as a Pay game in the Funzone part of the app. This is the second time the contest has been revised for the audience.
What is Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz?
As you are all aware, Amazon showcases any new product or service that the company offers, with each new contest.
So, with Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz, the firm hopes to promote and make people aware of its new service, which comprises paying your Broadband costs using Amazon Pay and receiving benefits in exchange, which the company emphasizes through the contest.
So there’s nothing new here; the main goal is to raise awareness about the company’s payment services, as well as to encourage customers to utilize its own payment service in India instead of another online service.
The great tournament i.e. Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz is set to begin on August 24, 2021, and will run through September 7, 2021, with the names of the lucky champions being announced on September 8, 2021, on the official website.
You will be given a variety of broadband rewards as part of the contest, with a total of 1000 rewards.
How to play:
- Because this is an app-only offer, you must have the Amazon official software loaded on your Android or iPhone to enter and play the Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz. If you don’t already have the app, go to the Google Play Store or the App Store right now and download it.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to log into your account with your username and password. Create an account with your Gmail ID and password if you haven’t already.
- After you’ve created an account, all you have to do now is head to your home page and look for the search bar at the top, Type Funzone into the search bar.
- A large number of responses will display on the screen as a result of your search, and you must choose the most accurate and relevant option.
- To find the contest, you must now scroll up and down the screen i.e. Amazon Pay broadband Quiz.
- You’ll see a play now symbol and a poster once you’ve entered the contest. Any of these buttons can be used to begin the game.
- You’ve arrived at the game page; you’ll notice some questions on the screen; you must correctly answer all of them to move in the lucky draw; otherwise, you’ll be disqualified from the random draw.
- A fortunate draw will be done at the conclusion of the competition to identify the winners.
- Eventually, the screen will display a message informing you whether or not you have qualified for the lucky draw.
- You will receive an email or text message from the firm alerting you of your prize if you win the contest.
To enter the Amazon Pay Broadband Quiz and win great prizes, users must have the app installed on their smartphones. In fact, you must be at least 18 years old to enter the contest. Only Indian residents are allowed to take part.
You should be needed to present real and legitimate proof of identity to receive your reward if you won the contest; otherwise, you will not be able to claim it.
Employees of the company, as well as their family members and relatives, are not eligible to enter the contest. You should also identify India as your current residence in the account details.
At the conclusion of the contest, a fortunate draw will be done to determine the winner.
The company has all authority to continue or stop the contest at any moment, as well as to amend its policies as needed, and your personal information is processed in accordance with their policies.