The challenge is not new; it was started in March, but it was enhanced for the first time last month to determine how much a candidate and the general public knew about Amazon Pay.
About Amazon Pay Balance Quiz:
The Amazon Pay Balance Quiz is a new contest that the company created and is presently running in its Funzone part of its app for its app users and customers to entertain them while also giving them the chance to win incredible prizes.
The purpose of holding the Amazon Pay Balance Quiz for the general public is because, as you’re aware, Google Pay and Phonepe are the two giants that provide payment services, therefore Amazon wants to promote and present its new payment service to the general public.
Therefore, Amazon wanted to advertise and present its new payment service to the public, and thus it held contests and tried to market it as much as possible through various channels.
This time the Amazon Pay Balance Quiz has been enhanced and new questions have been added, so go ahead and register and participate in the contest by answering the questions and improving your knowledge about Amazon Pay Balance and how it works for the people.
A total of ten contestants will be chosen as champions in the event, and each will receive Rs 10,000 as a winning prize in the form of an Amazon Pay Balance.
The contest will start on the 24th of July 2021 and run until the 14th of August 2021. All candidates who are chosen as champions will be rewarded on the 31st of August 2021, and their names will be published on the official website on the 5th of August 2021.
How to Play:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download the Amazon app if you don’t already have it. You can only enter this Amazon Pay Balance Quiz through the app because it is an app contest.
- After you’ve installed the app, connect to your existing account or create a new one if you haven’t done previously.
- Now that you’ve checked in, use the search bar to look for the Funzone and select the first choice.
- Now look for the Amazon Pay Balance quiz contest image and tap on it to enter the contest.
- On the screen, you’ll see a series of questions that you must correctly answer to be entered into the lucky draw.
- A lucky draw will be held for all competitors who correctly answer all of the questions.
- After the contest period has concluded, you will be notified on the screen of your results, including whether you have been entered into the lucky draw or not.
Individuals must be at least 18 years old at the time of registration to be eligible to participate in the Amazon Pay Balance Quiz. Only Indian citizens are eligible to enter, and if you do, you will be forced to submit your documentation.
To verify your age and identity, you must present your PAN card, voter ID, driver’s license, Indian passport, or other government-issued identification.
While creating your account, you must also select India as your current home country. Keep in mind that if you’re a company Prime member, you won’t be able to take the test.
Amazon employees, their wives, household members, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren, as well as corporate colleagues, advisors, and advertising agencies, are not eligible to enter the contest.
The company’s policies will control how your information is handled. Your name, identity, appearance, voice, video clip, and other personal data may be included.