Today, we are going to provide the verified Amazon Wings Phantom 260 Quiz Answers that can lead you to win ₹10,000. The new contest Wings Phantom 260 Quiz is now live on the Amazon app under the FunZone section. Just submit the answers given below and get a chance to win the cash prize through a random lucky draw.
Wings Phantom 260 Quiz Contest Overview
|Contest Name||Wings Phantom 260 Quiz|
|Organized By||Amazon Funzone|
|Contest Period||1st September 2022 to 30th September 2022|
Amazon Wings Phantom 260 Quiz Answers
Q1: How much gameplay does 10 minutes of charge give you with the Wings Phantom 260’s Bullet ChargeTM ?
Answer 1 — (C) 100 minutes
Q2: What is the Bluetooth version used in the Wings Phantom 260?
Answer 2 — (B) Bluetooth 5.3
Q3: Which features are included in the phantom 260?
Answer 3 — (D) All of the Above
Q4: Which team is associated with Wings?
Answer 4 — (D) GodLike Esports
Q5: Wings has been an integral partner to which of these major tournaments?
Answer 5 — (A) BGMI Masters Series
Visit this page regularly to learn more about other latest contests:
Amazon Pay Movies Brahmāstra Quiz Answers
Amazon September Edition Spin And Win Quiz Answer
Amazon PTron Force X10 Quiz Answers
How to Play Amazon Wings Phantom 260 Quiz Answers
- Download the app if you don’t have it and launch it
- Now Sign In using the credential if you already have an account otherwise use the Sign-Up option and register an account first
- Once you logged in with an account, just go to the funzone section and find the link to this contest
- You will see a banner with quiz name so tap on it and then tap Start option to play
- Now submit all the answers correctly to make yourselves eligible for the luck draw
- One wrong answer will eliminate you from the competition
The winner announcement will be 1st October 2022 after a random lucky draw. The Winners will be notified through their registered phone number or Email. The participants can also check the winners list on Amazon.in.
You might also be interested in checking Amazon Quiz Answers Today