We are here with the verified Amazon Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz Answers to help participate in the contest successfully. Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz Contest is now live on Amazon FunZone and you can be part of it by submitting the answers correctly. The winner will get ₹10000 cash prize after a random lucky draw.
Amazon Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz Overview
|Contest Name||Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz|
|Organized By||Amazon Funzone|
|Contest Period||26th August 2022 to 9th September 2022|
|Winner Announcement||10th September 2022|
Amazon Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz Answers
Q1: Fire-Boltt Dynamite has the largest _ Display
Answer 1 — (D) 1.81″
Q2: Fire-Boltt Dynamite Has _
Answer 2 — (D) All of the above
Q3: As Per IDC Fire-Boltt Is India’ No 1 Wearable Watch Brand Q1-22.
Answer 3 — (A) TRUE
Q4: Fire-Boltt Ninja Call Pro Is The Perfect Choice Because Of _
Answer 4 — (D) All of the above
Q5: Fire-Boltt Ninja Call Pro Lets You Listen To Songs
Answer 5 — (A) TRUE
Visit this page to learn more about other latest contests, Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers , Amazon Ancient History Quiz Answers or Amazon Found It On Amazon Quiz Answers
How to Play Fire-Boltt Dynamite Quiz Competition
The contest is available on the FunZone section in the Amazon app and you can play this contest only through the Amazon app. Follow the instructions given below to take part in the competition.
- Download the app if you don’t have it and launch it
- Now Sign In using the credential if you already have an account otherwise use the Sign-Up option and register an account first
- Once you logged in with an account, just go to the funzone section and find the link to this contest
- You will see a banner with quiz name so tap on it and then tap Start option to play
- Now submit all the answers correctly to make yourselves eligible for the luck draw
- One wrong answer will eliminate you from the competition
The winner will be announced after a random lucky draw on 10th September 2022. You can check the result at Amazon.in and the winner will be notified via a message on the registered phone number or Email.